Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's been one week since you looked at me......

Exactly five months ago today, I wrote what I thought would be my final entry into this blog. Things had gotten crazy at work regarding our internet usage, and what was being posted online about patrons. I wanted to wait for things to settle down before I wrote again. I changed the permission settings on my blog, so no one could read it without my permission. Including MY BOSS. My original plan was to wait two weeks, maybe a month. But life always happens fast, doesn't it? I feel like I turned around, and five months had past.

Wow.

To everyone who has asked about my blog, thank you. Thank you for your patience, and your persistance in asking me to start posting again. To everyone who was offended that they weren't "allowed" to read my blog, I would like you to know that I am an equal opportunity blog reader blocker, don't take it so personally. It wasn't just you. It was everyone. Including your mother. And your boss. And that crazy aunt that no one talks about.

Stay tuned. The fun is just beginning.


Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment